The herbal treatment originated in ancient times. Information about human use of the healing properties of medicinal plants were found in the most ancient written monuments of human culture, the state-owned Sumer existed on the territory of modern Iraq 3 thousand years BC. Treatment with medicinal herbs has passed a test of centuries and preserved in the Arsenal of therapeutic agents to our time. Each plant contains an infinite number of living plant cells, these cells — storage and pharmaceutical factory. Many substances produced by plant cells, to have medicinal properties. Taken orally or used topically, they help the patient the body cope with the disease.
The activity of medicinal plants varies. It depends on their types, places of growth, time of collection, methods of drying and storage of medicinal raw materials.
Medicinal plants are used in the form of powder, juice of herbs, water infusions and decoctions, alcoholic tinctures and extracts.
The healing properties of medicinal plants due to the presence of pharmacologically active substances: alkaloids, glycosides, saponins, tannins, enzymes, vitamins, hormones. Continue reading
This every woman needs to know when preparing care products for face and body at home.
It has long been no secret that the masks in home preparation of more useful and more effective. Plus, they are very easy to prepare and affordable. But not everyone knows how to cook, and actually, what foods are good for skin.
You should pay attention in the preparation of cosmetics according to popular recipes?
1. Before you do, think, do you have any allergies components. Even if it means all praise and you are allergic to any ingredient should not use it, you can always find a different method of care.
2. Homemade beauty products are not stored for a long time. For example, herbal infusions can be stored for more than 2 days, and the ice about a week (then it loses its healing properties).
3. Please note! Hair masks are made in a glass container, as the other is just going to provoke the reaction between the components. Yes, if you have porcelain, which can also be used.
4. As for herbal infusions, brew them in a porcelain bowl or an enamelled saucepan. Continue reading
The advantages of physical factors:
a) physical factors are elements of the natural environment and not add to the organism is nothing alien.
b) physical factors have sanogenic (health-improving) and homeostatic (balancing) action and have a coaching effect for prophylactic use.
b) complete lack of sensitization of the organism and toxicity.
d) good compatibility with drugs. In some cases, physical therapy potentiates and multiplies the effect of drugs.
d) has the effect of aftereffect. The specific effect of physiotherapeutic procedures is the prolonged aftereffect: long-term results of physiotherapy in most cases better immediate results.
e) treatment of physical factors does not cause pain or discomfort.
Applied therapeutic effects:
1) low-Frequency magnetotherapy
• hypotensive, smooth muscle relaxation due to the muscle walls of the blood vessels and relieve cramps as a result of the normalization of neurohumoral regulation; Continue reading